Wolters Kluwer Publishing has offered trial access to the Lippincott Williams and Wilkins medical journal database. The database is available for testing between the 17th of April 2023 and the 17th of May 2023, connected to the university's internet network at the following link: connection to LWW. Remote access to the database is possible using a VPN service.
Trial access applies to the following products:
- ACSM's Health & Fitness Journal from 2015
- American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation from 2015
- Clinical Journal of Sports Medicine from 2015
- Current Sports Medicine Reports from 2015
- Exercise and Sport Sciences Reviews
- Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research, The from 2015
- Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise from 2015
- Nutrition Today from 2015
- Ovid MEDLINE Advantage
- Ovid User License (Online)
- Translational Journal of the American College of Sports Medicine
Lippincott Williams and Wilkins (LWW) is Wolters Kluwer's medical journal database. Through the EISZ, the publisher's 200 medical journals and 1,000 full-text e-books are available for universities and 48 journals for hospitals. The collections cover all areas of medicine and include access to the MEDLINE database.