ELTE EISZ subscription
In 2023, the Eötvös Loránd University (ELTE) will subscribe to the following databases via Electronic Information Service National Program (EISZ) consortia:
- Akadémiai Kiadó Folyóiratcsomag
- Akadémiai Kiadó Magyar Elektronikus Referenciamű Szolgáltatás (MeRSZ)
- Brill Foreign Law Guide
- Cambridge University Press (CUP) Journals – Full Collection
- CAS SciFindern
- Clarivate – InCites Benchmarking&Analytics
- Clarivate – Journal and Highly Cited Data (JHCD)
- Clarivate – Web of Science Core Collection
- EBSCO – Academic Search Complete
- Elsevier – ScienceDirect
- Elsevier – Scopus
- Emerald – The Case Journal
- IEEE All-Society Periodicals Package
- JSTOR – Essential Collection
- Kossuth Kiadó
- L’Harmattan Digitális Adatbázis
- Oxford Handbooks Online (OHO) – Law
- Springer Nature – Springer Journals (SpringerLink)
- SZAKTÁRS – Akadémiai Digitális Archívum
- SZAKTÁRS – Argumentum Kiadó
- SZAKTÁRS – Attraktor Kiadó
- SZAKTÁRS – Balassi Kiadó
- SZAKTÁRS – Gondolat Kiadó
- SZAKTÁRS – Napvilág Kiadó
- SZAKTÁRS – Osiris Kiadó
- SZAKTÁRS – Tinta Könyvkiadó – SzakKönyvTár
- Typotex – Interkönyv
- Wiley Online Library Full Collection
Subscribers to the SciFinder-n database get access to the entire Scifinder Discovery Platform. The SciFinder Discovery Platform is a new, expanded service of CAS, which includes access to CAS Analytical Methods, CAS Formula and ChemZent in addition to SciFinder-n. More information about the service is available on the publisher's website.
The publisher is moving its scientific publications to a new platform. The move takes more time than planned.
After January 2023, the subscribed content can be accessed via IP identification. The introduction of the eduID service is expected by the end of March 2023. Therefore, VPN service can be used for remote access. The publisher is constantly uploading its older publications to the new interface, the L'Harmattan publications published since 2010 will be fully available on the new interface by the end of June.
The Academic Digital Archive and Argumentum Publishers are the new partners of SZAKTÁRS platform.
USC Shoah Foundation Visual History Archive
The Visual History Archive platform of the USC Shoah Foundation has been renewed and is now available on the new interface.
Springer e-book packages
The EISZ plans to enter into a framework contract with Springer to make e-book packages available in 2023, for which a 50% EISZ subsidy is also expected. The public procurement procedure has been initiated, according to the plans, a contract will be concluded in February. Orders for the packages will be accepted as soon as the contract is signed.
In addition to the EISZ, you can access to the following databases until the 31th of December 2023:
- Arcanum Digitheca
- EBSCO Education Research Complete
We are pleased to answer any further questions regarding databases at email@example.com.